'The Sadler's Wells Ballet 1931-1956: A record of Twenty Five Years' published by Covent Garden Books. Commemorative magazine produced for the 25th anniversary of the reopening of Sadler's Wells Theatre 1931. Giving a background to events and performances at by the Sadler's Wells Ballet during that period. Includes photographs of all the principle dancers in that time.
The Sadlers' Wells Ballet 1931-1956
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1032-s/swt/s/swt/2/7/13/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/7/13/2
- Dates of Creation1931-1956
- Physical Description3 volumes