Correspondence between Sadler’s Wells and their bank about matters such as overdrafts, depositing cheques. The file contains letters received and copies of letters sent by Annette Prevost (Treasurer). Account book for Sadler’s Wells No.2 account is also included.
Bank account correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/2/3/6
- Dates of Creation1946-1955
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Some items of little value weeded from file such as acknowledgement slips from bank, letters forwarding minor deposits to bank and requests to stop lost cheques.