Papers, 1914-1930, relating to the establishment of the Central Welsh Board, including reports, minutes, letters and auditor's reports.
Papers relating to the Central Welsh Board.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW ex 2304
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004323817(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000323817
- Dates of Creation1911-1930
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Description1 vol.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Transferred by Miss Susan Edwards, Archivist, Glamorgan Archive Service, Cardiff, April 2004.; 0200403127
Preferred citation: NLW ex 2304
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.