Author's typescript of 'Tinker's leave' by Maurice Baring, with corrections, differing slightly from the published version, London, 1927.
Maurice Baring Typescript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.don.d.8-9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Don. d. 8-9
- Dates of Creation1927
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Maurice Baring (1874-1945) was a poet. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The typescript was given to the Library, through the Friends of the Bodleian, in 1927.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 38987-8.