Within this series are three letters from Charles Lloyd to Thomas Manning, a letter from Claude François Letondal and a further incomplete and unsigned letter. There is also a photocopy of the letter sent by Richard Winstedt, President of the Royal Asiatic Society to Miss Manning to thank her for the portrait of Thomas Manning.
Correspondence on loan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 TM/19
- Dates of Creation1800 - 18201962
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description5 letters + 1 photocopy
Scope and Content
The material was loaned in 2019. The loan will be reviewed in 2022.
These letters belong to Deborah Manning who has agreed their loan to the Royal Asiatic Society for a period of three years.