Correspondence, cuttings, memoranda, General Secretary's notes, minutes of meetings between the BTEA and unions, and of the Tripartite Sub-Committee relating to the 1974 pay round. The file contains details of the working of the pay and price code in relation to the negotiations and the pay policy of the incoming Labour government. In May 1974 a general advance of £2.25 per week was granted, along with additional 'unsocial hours' payments, increased holidays and an agreement on threshold payments.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ACS/6/4/43
- Dates of Creation1973-1974
- Physical Description3 folders