JELLICOE PAPERS. Vol. XXIX (ff. 173). Jutland despatches, etc.; 1916.
1. ff. 1-115. Jellicoe's public (ff. 1-23) and secret despatches on the battle; 18 June 1916. Typewritten drafts.
2. ff. 116-166. Correspondence concerning publication, partly relating to Beatty's despatch to Jellicoe, 19 June, a corrected copy of which is included at ff. 126-136; 18-30 June 1916. Mostly copies.
3. ff. 167-173. Third Supplement to the London Gazette, 6 July 1916. Printed. Comprises Jellicoe's public despatch, redated 24 June, together with Beatty's despatch as an appendix.
Jutland, Denmark: Correspondence and papers rel. to Battle of Jutland: 1916-1929.
Admiral of the Fleet John Rushworth Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe: Correspondence and papers: 1893-1935.
Navy; England: Papers of Lord Jellicoe: 1893-1935.
- ff. 126-136 Admiral of the Fleet David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty: Correspondence, etc., with Lord Jellicoe: 1914-1918: Partly typewritten.
- f. 143 Rear-Admiral Sir Hamnet Holditch Share, KBE: Letter to: 1916.
- f. 143 Rear-Admiral Sir Douglas Egremont Robert Brownrigg, 4th Baronet: Letter to Sir H. H. Share: 1916.
- ff. 150, 151, 158 Rear-Admiral Sir Douglas Egremont Robert Brownrigg, 4th Baronet: Notes by: 1916: Signed.
- f. 165 Sir William Graham Greene, Admiralty secretary: Correspondence with Lord Jellicoe: 1914-1917.