JELLICOE PAPERS. Vol. V (ff. 129).
1. ff. 1-76b. Admiralty Committee on the use of Oil Fuel in the Navy: Vol. I, Departmental and other Reports and Minutes of Evidence . . . and Interim Report; 1912. Printed.
2. ff. 77-114. Correspondence and papers relating to the Royal Commission on Fuel and Engines; 1912. Partly copies and printed. Includes (ff. 85-93) a printed memorandum, The Oil Engine and the Submarine, [1912?].
3. ff. 115-129. Summary of Investigations of the Committee dealing with the supply of Oil Fuel for His Majesty's Ships; 1907. Printed.
Admiral of the Fleet John Rushworth Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe: Correspondence and papers: 1893-1935.
Navy; England: Papers of Lord Jellicoe: 1893-1935.
- ff. 77-83 Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher, 1st Baron Fisher of Kilverstone: Correspondence, etc., with Lord Jellicoe: 1909-1917: Partly typewritten and extract.
- f. 94 Admiral Philip Wylie Dumas: Letter to Lord Jellicoe: 1912: Signed.