JELLICOE PAPERS. Vol. XLIII (ff. 88). Correspondence, etc., of Jellicoe and others relating to the death of Lord Kitchener and the sinking of H.M.S. 'Hampshire' on 5 June 1916; 1916-1926. Typewritten and handwritten.
Field-Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener: Correspondence, etc., rel. to his death: 1916-1926: Mostly typewritten.
Admiral of the Fleet John Rushworth Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe: Correspondence and papers: 1893-1935.
Navy; England: Papers of Lord Jellicoe: 1893-1935.
- ff. 2-13 Rear-Admiral Sir Hamnet Holditch Share, KBE: Correspondence with Sir G. C. A. Arthur: 1916.
- ff. 2-13 Sir George Compton Archibald Arthur, 3rd Baronet: Correspondence, etc., with Sir H. H. Share: 1916: Signed.
- f. 14 George V of England: Letters from, and on his behalf, to Lord Jellicoe: 1917, 1920: Partly autogr.
- f. 14 Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur John Bigge, Baron Stamfordham private Secretary to Queen Victoria, Edward VII, and George V: Letter to Lord Jellicoe: 1920: Signed.
- ff. 15-23 Admiral of the Fleet Sir Charles Edward Madden, 1st Baronet: Correspondence with Lord Jellicoe: 1916-1929: Partly typewritten and signed.
- ff. 25-32 William Clive Bridgeman, 1st Viscount Bridgeman: Correspondence with Lord Jellicoe: 1926: Mostly typewritten.
- ff. 35-88 Sir Oswyn Alexander Ruthven Murray, GCB; Admiralty Secretary: Correspondence, etc., with Lord Jellicoe: 1918-1926: Signed.
- f. 86 Rear-Admiral Victor Herbert Thomas Weekes: Letter to Lord Jellicoe: 1926.
Also includes newspaper cutting and 'Narrative of Events Connected with the Loss of the Hampshire'.