JELLICOE PAPERS. Vol. XLVI (ff. ii+120, in two parts: Part I, ff. i-ii, original cover; Part II, ff. 1-120).
1. ff. 1-20. Report of Naval Conference of Powers United Against Germany; 4, 5 Sept. 1917. Printed, with MS. notes and typewritten additions.
2. ff. 21-67. Letters and papers relating to plans to neutralize German submarine exits (by blocking or destruction), including Zeebrugge; 1915-1919. Partly typewritten.
3. ff. 68-71. Grand Fleet Positions & Movements; 1916, 1917. Two printed returns.
4. ff. 72-95b. Comparative strengths of the Grand and High Seas Fleets, etc.; 1914-1917. Typewritten, with MS. notes.
5. ff. 96-113b. Navy Losses, a return to the House of Commons; 1919. Printed.
6. ff. 114-120. Tables of merchant ship losses, etc., 1914-1918. Printed and typewritten. Includes (ff. 114-117) Command Paper 9221, Merchant Tonnage and the Submarine, 1918.
Admiral of the Fleet John Rushworth Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe: Correspondence and papers: 1893-1935.
Navy; England: Papers of Lord Jellicoe: 1893-1935.
- ff. 25-35 Admiral Sir Lewis Bayly, KCMG: Correspondence with Lord Jellicoe: 1914-1918: Partly typewritten.
- ff. 53-55 Admiral Sir Reginald Hugh Spencer Bacon, KCB: Memorandum by: 1917: Imperf. Signed.
- f. 56 Sir Eustace Henry William Tennyson-D'Eyncourt, 1st Baronet: Minute by: 1917.
- ff. 57-67 Admiral of the Fleet Roger John Brownlow Keyes, 1st Baron Keyes: Letters, etc., to Lord Jellicoe: 1918, 1919: Copy and signed.
- ff. 72-95b William II; Emperor of Germany: Comparisons of British and German naval strengths: 1909-1917: Partly typewritten.