JELLICOE PAPERS. Vol. LXX (ff. 27). Cabinet papers, etc., relating to Jellicoe's attendance at a meeting of the War Committee on 17 Feb. 1916 to discuss shortages of ships; Feb.-Mar. 1916. Mostly comprising printed memoranda, nos. G. 56-59 (ff. 2-16b), and duplicated documents relating to the naval situation (ff. 17-22).
- ff. 2-22 England; Privy Council: Memoranda, etc., of Cabinet War Committee: 1916: Printed and typewritten.
- ff. 2-9b Admiral of the Fleet Sir Henry Bradwardine Jackson, GCB: War Committee memorandum on naval situation: 1916: Printed.
- ff. 13, 15 Herbert Henry Asquith, 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith; Prime Minister: War Committee memoranda on naval policy: 1916: Printed.
- f. 14 Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl of Balfour; Prime Minister: War Committee memorandum on naval policy: 1916: Printed.
- ff. 24-27 William II; Emperor of Germany: Comparisons of British and German naval strengths: 1909-1917: Partly typewritten.