Black & white photographs of Algiers Mission Band members, captioned. Includes:
1. Lilias Trotter & Helen Freeman
2. Isabelle May
3. Isabelle May?
4. Mrs J. A. Walker [Secretary of Algiers Mission Band in USA] & Mrs George Keiper [USA]
5. Mary May (Mary C. S. May)
6. Mary C. S. May
7. Mary May
8. May May? Postcard from Dar Naama, El Biar, 11 Aug 1933
9. Card from Mary May? 2 Jan 1929
10. Helen Freeman with 2 unidentified women and two boys
11. Edith May (E. H. May)?
12. Portrait of Edith May (E. H. May) as a young woman
13. Portrait of Edith May (E. H. May), taken by Purdy, Boston
14. Mr Smeeton
15. Helen Freeman and Mary May?
16. Pierre Nicoud?
17. [Mrs J. A. Walker, Secretary of Algiers Mission Band in USA]
18. Mr Smeeton and colporteurs
19. Unidentified women at Dar Naama, Sep 1918
20. 'Centre du Samuel-Oulch-? - colporteurs & evangelist - Sun aft[er] meeting'
21. Group shot, unidentified
22. Group shot including ?, Edith May, Clare May Paine, L.C. May?, Isabelle May, Mary May, Miss Ruth Paton
23. Translation Committee at work, chaired by Percy Smith, and involving Lilias Trotter (with comment in German on the back 'Ubersetzung d.n. Test ins Arabische Volksdialekt' – translation of the New Testament into colloquial Arabic).