1) Changes in the pattern of Malay politics, 1629 - c.1655. (Paper by DKB. for the International Conference on Asian History, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, 5-10 August, 1968. Reproduced from Ts., 35 pp., qto.). (See: DBA/3/A.21)
2) Changes in the pattern of Malay politics and trade, 1629 - 1655. (Early draft of no. 1, DKB. Ts., 48 ff., qto.)
3) Changes in the pattern of Malay politics and trade, 1629 - c.1655. (DKB., another draft, Ts., 19 ff.)
4) International Conference on Asian History, University of Malaya, August, 1968. (Circulars and connected private correspondence. See Circular 2, p. 3, where Bassett's paper is listed as: Some comments on the history of Malaya in the 17th. century)
5) Notes, beginning: Acheh, 1627. DKB. Ms., in pad: The University loose-leaf pad, qto.
6) Notes, beginning: Estimates of exports, Ligor, Patani, 1631-. Ms., in pad: The University loose-leaf pad, qto.
7) Notes on the carrying trade, 1641-2. DKB. Ts., 3 ff.
8) Dutch treaties with Malay states, c.1600 - 1750. (Texts with English translations. Ts., 15 ff.).
9) 'Dagh Register, Batavia, 1656 - 1657', etc. ed. by J. de Huller. (The Hague, 1904). (Excerpts compiled by DKB. Ts., 19 ff., fcp.)
10) 'Dagh Register': Excerpts, 1659. Ts., 6 ff.
11) Malacca and the Peninsular States, 1665. (Extracts from 'Dagh Register, Batavia', 1665, ed., by J.A. van der Chijs. (Batavia and The Hague, 1894). (Excerpts compiled by DKB, Ts., 10 ff., fcp.)
12) R. Bonney, Kuala Lumpur: The offer of Pulau Pinang. (Paper 101 of the Conference. Reproduced from typescript, 37 ff., qto.)
13) Robert van Niel, University of Hawaii: Measurement of change under the Cultivation System in Java, 1837 - 1851. (Paper 88 of the Conference. Reproduced from typescript, 30 pp., qto)