1) Exchange of letters with Professor Tunku Shamsul Bahrin, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, February - March 1977. 4 ff.
2) Seventh Conference of the International Association of Historians of Asia, Bangkok, 22-26 August 1977. A notepad with manuscript notes by Dr. Bassett. (For details of the Conference and papers, see DBA 5/2)
3) A letter of Dr. Bassett to the Vice-Chancellor, Chairman of the Committee for South-East Asian Studies, University of Hull, dated 19 September 1977, reporting on his visit to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, Aug. - Sep. 1977. Ts., 3 ff., A4
4) University of Malaya: Conference on South-East Asian Studies, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 22- 26 November, 1977. (Preliminary printed announcement. For the Conference and papers, see: DBA 5/3)
5) Fakulti Sastera: Buku panduan pengajian Asia Tenggara. Sessi 1976/77. Universiti Malaya. 32 pp., 21 cm
6) Fakulti Sastera dan Sains Sosial: Buku panduan pengajian Asia Tenggara. Sessi 1977/78. Universiti Malaya. 51 pp., 21 cm. + Ms. notes, 2 ff.
7) Dean of the Faculty of Arts, University of Malaya: Some evaluative comments on a field research project on South-East Asian Studies. September 1977. Ts., 6 ff., A4
8) Notes and correspondence relating to the Kota Kinabalu conference. DKB. (See DBA 3/12/4 and DBA 5/3)
9) Report by Dr. Bassett to Professor Ungku Abdul Aziz, Vice-Chancellor, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, on a request on the B.A. Degree in South-East Asian Studies (at Hull). Ts. & ms., 14 ff., A4