Typescripts of extracts and notes, some in manuscript, including:
1) 'A treaty between the English and Dutch East India Companies, relating to the differences that had arose between them'. At London, the 2nd. of June, 1619. Ts., 4 ff., fcp.
2) 'An order and regulation, by the East India Companies of England and the United Provinces, with relation to the execution of certain articles in the present treaty'. (1619). Ts., 3 ff., fcp.
3) Bantam, 1627 - 53: relations with Indonesian states. Ts., 13 ff., qto. & 2 cards
4) Bantam, 1628 - 53: formation of new joint stocks or general voyages. Ts., 11 ff., qto.
5) (English East India Company). Court minutes, joint stocks and general voyages, 1627 - 1652. Ts., 10 ff., fcp.
6) The English East India Company in Asia, 1600 - 1690. (Notes by DK Bassett. Ts., 9 ff., 20 x 17 cm)
7) Miscellaneous notes, mostly manuscript, relating to the period 1648 - 1665. 16 ff.