1) Draft Resolution on the Project. Ts., 2 ff., qto.
2) Mohammad Taib Osman (Malaysia): The aims, approaches and problems in the study of folk literature and oral tradition. Ts., 13 ff., A4.
3) Final Report of the Meeting, with Appendixes: i) Participants; ii) Agenda; iii) Institutions; iv) Project for the collection of oral traditions in the Philippines; v) Foundations of Malay culture; vi) General Recommendations, and the speech of the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Abdul Razak. Ts., 61 ff., qto.
4) D.K. Bassett: A brief outline of Malay language, cultural and social studies in Britain. Ts., 2 ff., fcp.
5) R.C. Jackson: A brief report on research findings prepared for the Ministry of National Unity, Malaysia: patterns of location of retail, service and commercial establishments in the Kuala Lumpur area. Ts., 6 ff., fcp.
6) Denys Lombard (Paris): Scientific information document. Ts., 26 ff., fcp.