1. Manchester Birch Land.
2. Number book value.
3. Edward Chetham's tomb inscription.
4. Under Mr Newton's care.
5. Account of James Chetham's goods, in a Salford house let to Mrs Thos. Ravald.
7. Value of Mrs Rawsthorn's estates, Broughton and Chetham.
8. Madam Cheetham's land Stubefield, Singleton Brook.
9. Sam Siddall's tenement.
10. Plan of Nehemiah Goodier's house.
11. Relaying of a bridge over the Ribble from the Penwortham side, Leyland Hundred to the Preston side, Amounderness.
12. Consideration of John Oldham, James Taylor of Crumpsall, and William Kirkham.
13. J.A.C. (Chetham's) note, to R.D. his attorney, re entry to his possessions.
14. Lists of names.
15. Rental of Mr Holland's lands in Salford.
16. re: land divisions, verso list of household item payments.
17. New Barns river.
18. In Lady Leaver's house.
19. Rawstorne estate valuation.
20. Account of goods belonging to Mrs Chetham, owned by Mrs Cooke, Salford.
21. Obligation £2000.
22. Note 9 Mar 1750. Work done for Meblinsons Tenants.
23. Sketch: Walmsley Meadow/John Ashton's land. v. Note re ditch.
24. Crown rents pd by J.C.
25. re: no. acres occupied by Broughton Hall (22½) acres.