1. Henry Peacock of Asthall, Esq.
2. Richard Knapp of Abingdon, Berks.,
Rectory of Minster Lovell with tithes
and lands. Lands in Gloucestershire.
Deeds recited : Lease for 10 years dated
20 December 1703 between (1) and the
Royal College of Eton.
Also endorsed on this document :
i. Assignment of Terms dated 12 May 1725
1) Giles Earle of East Court, Wilts.
2) Henry Heylin Peacock.
3) Jane Knapp, executrix of Richard
4) Robert Earle of Bristol, Esq.
ii. Assignment of Terms dated 23 March
1a) Henry Heylin Peacock of Asthall,
1b) Giles Earle of East Court, Wilts.,
1c) Robert Earle of Bristol, Esq.
1d) Walter Pryse of Holborn, London,
1e) Paul Castelman of London, gent.