1. John Hollier of Thame, gent.
2. Thomas Weld the elder of Lullworth
Castle, Dorset, Esq.
3. Edward Goodchild of Greenfield,
4. John Cooper of Henley upon Thames,
Lands and properties as in
Term created by will of Sir Edward
Simeon dated 15 June 1764.
(1) at appointment of (2) and nomination
of (3) assigns to (4) in trust for (3).
Further Assignment of Term of 500 Years
endorsed on reverse, dated 13 November
(i) Compton Reade, administrator of
John Cooper, deceased.
(ii) Thomas Hussey.
(iii)a. George Henry Freeling.
b. John Clayton Freeling.
c. William Tetlow Hibbert.
(iv) Charles Rivers Freeling.
This assignment occurs chronologically
between the deeds described in Cat. Ref.
SL8/2/D/17 and 19.