Typed memoir describing Major McLaren's arrival at Sandbostel (Stalag X-B) as an officer with the RAMC and with other medical staff, his impressions of the medical work carried out and of the further work needed, and physical descriptions of the camp and the condition of the inmates.
Hugh McLaren: 'Sandbostel horror camp, Germany 1945'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 S56/1
- Dates of CreationMay 1945
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright of the estate of Professor Hugh McLaren. Reproductions are available at the discretion of the College Archivist.