Twenty deeds relating to property, 83-85 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, 1709-1825.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Oxon. 5199-218
- Dates of Creation1709-1825
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were given to the Library by Eric Trinder in 1957.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.