Correspondence of and relating to Frederick Denison Maurice
Frederick Denison Maurice: Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.7792
- Dates of Creation1815-1945
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description1 archive box(es) 1 box
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Deposited on permanent loan by F.M.P. Maurice, 1968.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.
J.F. Maurice, ed., Life of Frederick Denison Maurice, chiefly told in his own letters (London, Macmillian, 1884).