REPORT of a committee appointed by the foeffees to examine papers and documents relating to Penmynydd almshouse. The report concludes
1. that the foeffees must abide by the opinion given by Mr. Jones in 1792. Re. the impossibility of increasing the income of the charity. (see no. 267)
2. that the power of appointing pensioners should be vested in the foeffees and not the parishes.
3. that the foefees have the power to alter and amend the regulations of the almshouse.
4. that the accounts of the charity should be submitted to the Judges of the assize every year.
5. that although women were at one time admitted this was not the intention of the founder.
6. that the foeffees should have a copy of Lewis Owen's foeffment.
7. that enquiries should be made as to the termination of an Equity law suit commenced in Great sessions 1739 (see no. 203)