Relating to Women's Aid and the Women's Liberation Movement:
* Pamphlet, 'Women in the East End', produced by women working for the London Hospital
* Pamphlet, 'The International Tribunal of Crimes against Women'
* Annotated article, 'Young People Entering Employment in 1974', Department of Employment Gazette
* Flyer, 'The Numbers Game', about mass demonstrations
* Flyer, 'History of Women's Liberation'
* Flyer, List of Workshops
* Flyer for a play, 'Gay Sweatshop Theatre Company presents: Care and Control, Women fight for Custody', about lesbian mothers
* Flyer for an exhibition, 'A portrait of the artist as a Housewife'
* 2 typescript poems by V Scrivener
The following titles were removed from the archive as they are held in The Women's Library Printed Collections:
* Rape counselling and research project : annual report. 1st / Rape Crisis Centre (As at Jan 2007 class mark 362.88306041 RAP)
* Battered women demand control over their own lives / National Women's Aid Federation (As at Jan 2007 class mark 362.82920941 NAT)
* Women's liberation : an introduction / compiled and published by the Women's Research and Resources Centre, the Women's Information, Referral and Enquiry Service (WIRES) and A Woman's Place (London) (As at Jan 2007 class mark 305.420941 WOM)