Comprises newsletters, conference documents, minutes and reports:
* Co-ordinator's report for second Women's Aid Federation National Conference, 1 Feb 1975
* Report from National Conference on 1 Feb 1975, by Manchester Women's Aid: 'Why Women's Aid should be a National Organisation'
* Report from National Conference on 2 Feb 1975: 'Resolutions which were made by the Second National Women's Aid Conference' with photocopied related press cuttings
* Paper on co-ordination for National Delegates' meeting 1 Mar 1975
* Annotated minutes of Delegates Conference held in Manchester 1 Mar 1975, setting out the aims and objectives of a National Women's Aid Federation
* Letter to Haringey Women's Aid members notifying them of a meeting to discuss setting up a National Organisation and containing details of planned conference 26 Apr 1975 - 27 Apr 1975
* Manuscript report on National Women's Aid Federation (London Region) Regional Meeting at Lambeth 16 Jun 1975
* Report for the National Conference: 'Children at the Women's Aid Centres' (undated)
* Draft leaflet aimed at women at risk of domestic violence (undated)
* Ticket for National Women's Liberation Conference at City University on 2 Apr 1977 (ticket of Clare Wiseman)
* Conference Voting Slip
* 3 National Women's Aid Federation Newsletters: c. Mar 1975; 16 May 1975 (London region); 19 May 1975.