Papers of S.G. Dunn, consisting of:
- Notebooks as an undergraduate at Jesus College, Oxford, 1898-1902
- Pocket diaries, containing brief entries, with some details of journeys made in India, 1924-30, and South Africa, 1935
- Notebooks containing notes and drafts, n.d.
- Notebook containing vocabulary of, and notes on, Hindi, n.d.
- Volume containing Latin and Greek verse exercises by pupils at Eton, ca. 1770-85
- Journal of a tour in the Wye valley by G. Fisk, 1821
- Album of extracts in prose and verse belonging to Mrs Henry Windle, early 19th century
- Album of photographs of the Windle family of Walsall, Staffordshire, 19th-20th century