Sixty-six letters to Fairfax Murray from various correspondents:
- Numbers 1-36: from Georgiana Burne-Jones relating, amongst other matters, to the leasing of The Grange, West Kensington, to her biography of her husband Sir Edward Burne-Jones, to various of his works, and to proposed bequests, December 1872-September 1915;
- Numbers 38-41: from Georgiana's daughter Margaret Mackail, October 1887-July 1899;
- Numbers 42-43: from John William Mackail (1859-1945), Margaret's husband, 1909, 1911;
- Numbers 44-46: from Philip Burne-Jones, June 1898-May 1903;
- Numbers 47-62: from Paul Leprieur of the Musée du Luxembourg, June 1892-March 1909;
- Numbers 63-67: from Monsieur Bossy, concerning their interest in Burne-Jones, n.d.