This composite series contains background material accumulated by Lindop during his research for A literary guide to the Lake District, including publications about the region and its literary associations, guidebooks, pamphlets, leaflets, maps and plans.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GCL/5/1/2
- Dates of Creation1968-1994
- Physical Description14 items; 119 pieces
Scope and Content
The publications are arranged in chronological order, and the bundles of loose material (which Lindop stored in a single box file) have been left in their original order; three bundles were stored in labelled envelopes and the rest of the material was loose.