Correspondence with Frederick Burwick, who edited Volumes 3, 4 and 15, and co-edited Volume 20. Includes two word processed lectures by Burwick: 'De Quincey and the aesthetics of violence', and 'How to translate a Waverley novel: Sir Walter Scott, Willibald Alexis, and Thomas De Quincey'. Also includes a copy of Bookman's Weekly (9 March 1992).
File: "Frederick Burwick"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GCL/4/3/1/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Box 6/1
- Dates of CreationSep 1990-Sep 1997
Scope and Content
Some material in this file will be subject to Data Protection closures. Readers should contact the Library in advance if they wish to access this file.