This grouping of material includes a series of three very broadly chronological working files relating to Lindop's research for the first edition of A literary guide to the Lake District, minor changes made for the paperback edition, and research for the 2005 revised edition. There is also an annotated typescript for the revised edition, and a file relating to Lindop's research on illustrations for the book.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GCL/5/1/1
- Dates of Creation1989-2004
- Physical Description5 items; 486 pieces
Scope and Content
Lindop's original arrangement of his files has been followed.
Some items in this series may be subject to Data Protection closures. Readers should contact the Library in advance if they wish to access any of this material.