Copies of the clubs' magazines, newspaper cuttings, photographs, booklets, invitations, 1911-60.
Notting Hill Jewish Lads' Club and the Stepney Jewish Lads' Club
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/121
- Dates of Creation1911-1960
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Papers relating to the Notting Hill Jewish Lads' Club and the Stepney Jewish Lads' Club.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.