A notebook used in 1844-1845 as a Sunday and Day School register, with a draft poem entitled 'Adgyfodiad y Meirw'; a notebook containing a draft dialogue by (?William Hobley); and a cyclostyled list of Welsh newspapers in the collection of C. Poma, Italian Consul at Cardiff, 1901.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9212B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006106298
- Dates of Creation[1844x1901] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)