Miscellaneous poems by W. J. Roberts (Gwilym Cowlyd), and others, mainly connected with 'Arwest Glan Geirionydd', adjudications by Gaerwenydd Pritchard; a fragment of a letter by (?) William Jones, Llangadfan; 'Cerdd: Dammeg y Winllan'; 'Cywydd Boddlonrwydd' by (?) Evan ap Richard, and 'Awdl Boddlonrwydd' by [John Roberts] Sion Lleyn; a copy of Thomas Edward's elegy upon the death of William Elias, 1789; and a declaration concerning Llanrwst Eisteddfod, 1880.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9220C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006106405
- Dates of Creation[1789x1900] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Hobley Griffith MS 70.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9220C.