English sermons, 1861, by Evan Evans ('Ieuan Glan Geirionydd') translated by his nephew, W. J. Roberts; a poem - 'Beth yw'n hoes, nid yw ond cysgod' - by and in the autograph of Evan Evans; an English poem - 'An address to Geirionydd' - by Mrs Jones, Hendre Rhys Gethin, Betws-y-Coed ('Eryres Eurblu Eryri'); 'Brut yr Arwest' - reports by W. J. Roberts on the bardic festivals held on the shores of Llyn Geirionydd, 1863, 1864, 1873, 1880, with press cuttings of reports for 1877, 1883, 1890; and a copy of the proclamation of the Glamorgan Eisteddfod and Gorsedd, 1833.
Sermons by 'Ieuan Glan Geirionydd',
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9160C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006104508
- Dates of Creation[1833x1900] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Hobley Griffith MS 10.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9160C.