A collection of booklets of sermons, in various hands, preached at (a) Llan-rhudd, Gyffylliog and Llanynys, 1709-1715, and Efenechtyd, and Llanychan, 1729; (b) Llandisilio and Egremont, 1746; (c) Llanddowror and Llanwinio, 1755-1756; (d) Beddgelert and Llanfrothen, 1789: (e) Llanrwst, 1815-1816, by John Titley; (f) an undated sermon translated from Burns: Vol. 4, sermon xix; (g) an English sermon preached at Taynton, Great Barrington, Shilton, Swinbrook, and Alvescot, 1770-1771; (g) brief notes by William Hobley and another.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9195B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006105724
- Dates of Creation[1709x1900] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Hobley Griffith MS 45.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9195B.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 125.