File: `Club de Dakar: 1985-1988 (Operations suspended)' Minutes of meeting of the Club de Dakar Directorate, 6/2/1985-1/2/1988; correspondence in French and circulars appealing to Governments for funding; correspondence between Club de Dakar and William Black-Campbell (on Joint Committee on Aid and Trade of the British Overseas Trade Board, and Tropical African Advisory Board); discussion on founding an International Foundation for Africa, February 1987.
'Club de Dakar: 1985-1988 (Operations suspended)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 53/1/3
- Alternative Id.GB 102 CDD/3
- Dates of Creation1985 - 1988
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialFrench English
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids