LETTER: O. A. Poole, Plas Newydd to W. P. Poole, esq. enclosing the Book of Orders, his proxy and that of Mr. Sanderson and also a copy of an entry which he is to make at Llangefni the following day. He has also sent his map book to Mr. Maughan to be produced at the meeting on Saturday. He is just starting for Amlwch in the cutter with Lord Uxbridge and Mr. Lowe.
Letter: O. A. Poole, Plas Newydd to W. P. Poole, esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WQ9/1/15
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WQA/RAI/15
- Dates of Creation1812 Aug. 25
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition