This collection of Pwllheli Corporation papers consists of lists, reports, memoranda, plans, and letters relating to town council meetings, harbour improvements, electric lighting, officers and committees.
Pwllheli Corporation Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmsspwlc
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS PWLC
- Dates of Creation1883-1908
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description22 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Pwllheli Corporation, an administrative body functioning as part of Pwllheli Borough, located in the county of Caernarfonshire (now Gwynedd), within the jurisdiction of Pwllheli Union.
Material is arranged in chronological order according to subject and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, October 2001
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department at the University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 13998-14019
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.