This folder contains the following:
- Copy of an article from an unknown newspaper mentioning Wynne's performance in The Daisy Chain and the up-coming production of her play The Prince's Bride at the Savoy Theatre. Dated 29th January 1912.
- Cutting from Lady's Pictorial featuring images of Wynne and Reginald Owen in Where the Rainbow Ends. Dated 4th January, 1913.
- Cutting from The Tatler featuring a small item on I'll Leave it to You . Dated 1st September 1920.
- Copy of an article from BBC Worldwide written by Wynne's son Jon and discussing the friendship between Wynne and Coward. Dated May 1994.
- Cutting from Sketch featuring images from I'll Leave it to You . Undated.