This folder contains the following play-texts:
- Copy of Le Reve De Pierrot by Wynne with music by Coward. Item contained in an envelope labelled: "Copy as Coward's music not available (Coward estate?) / also: "Poem" written by NC as an example of popular songs in the 30s (Copy only. Original in EWT notebook)". This envelope has been destroyed. Dated 1916.
- The Last Chapter by Ensomel. Typed original with annotations. Inscribed on front by Jon Wynne. Dated 1917.
- To Have and to Hold by Esme Wynne and Noel Coward. Typed original, undated.
- Act IV of The Last Trick by Esme Wynne and Noel Coward. Typed original, inscribed on front by Jon Wynne: "Recorded by Morley as written by NC but a collaboration with EWT." Undated.
- Women and Whisky by Ensomel. Typed original with annotations. Undated.