Papers of the Oxford Diocesan Church Building Society, consisting of letters and papers connected with the restoration and building of churches and parsonages in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, consisting chiefly of applications and reports to the Oxford Diocesan Church Building Society.
Papers of the Oxford Diocesan Church Building Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.berks.c.14-16,d.9;top.bucks.c.6-8,d.3;top.oxon.c.103-5,d.42
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Berks. c. 14-16, d. 9; Top. Bucks. c. 6-8, d. 3; Top. Oxon. c. 103-5, d. 42
- Dates of Creation1860-93
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Oxford Diocesan Church Building Society.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were presented to the Library by Rev. Andrew Clark in 1892 and 1893.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 31400-2, 31405-7, 31421-3, 31561-2, 31571.