From Reed tower mill, Kingston, Kent. preserved composite mill in background.
Wallower, upright shaft and great spur wheel on ground
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 FWGC-1114514
- Dates of CreationOctober 1989
- Physical DescriptionOne 35mm slide
- LocationWeald and Downland
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Printed or higher resolution copies of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see www.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Request%20to%20consult%20item%20FWGC-1114514) to arrange an appointment. This image is copyright the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum. The original is held by the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum.