Research projects conducted by the Department of Medical Statistics & Epidemiology, which relate to later Whitehall Study. Papers includes early research into chronic bronchitis and air pollution in the Civil Service, 1952-1958, and series of health surveys conducted on subjects employed by the General Post Office (GPO), 1964-1968.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 809 Whitehall/06/03
- Dates of Creation1951-1970
- Physical Description5 boxes (and oversized items)
Scope and Content
Some material in GB 0809 Whitehall/06/03/01 and GB 0809 Whitehall/06/03/02 is restricted or closed. Please see individual records for details of access restrictions.