Only 3 receipts survive from 1776-7, and the receipts which survive from 1778 only cover the months Jan-Jul. Included are bills for various types of vegetables, annual flowers and pine trees (7 and 58); also travelling expenses accrued in the journey between London and Tatton, giving stopping points etc. (30 and 34).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGT/3/7/5/1/12
- Former ReferenceGB 133 EGT/2/3/938-1020 (except 1018).
- Dates of Creation1776-1778
- Physical Description83 pieces.