To the Lords Commissioners of the King's Treasury, from John Egerton (1710-1738), stating his ancestry and claiming his right to the estates of the Earls of Bridgewater around the Hundred of Bucklow [Cheshire], currently held under a lease for lives dated 26 Feb 1702; he petitions to renew this lease for the lives of himself and his brothers Samuel and Thomas.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGT/3/7/3/6
- Former ReferenceGB 133 EGT/2/2/140.
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1731 x 1738]
- Physical Description1 sheet.