From A. Moore, obviously a lawyer, who reports that he has told his client [possibly Mrs Dorothy Aston, whose mortgage Pickering was unable to repay] of John's resolution, but she wants John to make an oath that he will not do anything to prevent her judgements from taking place; he outlines John's options.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGT/4/3/1/3
- Former ReferenceGB 133 EGT/3/1/6.
- Dates of Creation20 Sep 1712