re Birkenhead Corporation obtaining land from farms for water purposes from:
1) Evan Jones, Hafod-Llan-isaf, Cerrig-y-Drudion, Corwen
2) Owen Jones, Tan-y-Bwlch, Cerrig-y-Drudion
3) Thomas Jones, Bryn Du, Cerrig-y-Drudion
4) William Charles Edwards, Pentre Draw, Cerrig-y-Drudion
5) Robert Morris, Hafod-y-Llan Uchaf Farm, Cerrig-y-Drudion
6) David Jones and William Charles Edwards, Mountain Pasture, Cerrig-y-Drudion
7) William Charles Edwards, Pentre-Wyn Cymmer
Also includes letters  from E. Lovell Clare to Jas Fearnley Town Clerk, Birkenhead on arrangements made with tenants.
 H A Tilby County Offices Mold to Henry Hartley, Architect Surveyor 8 Harrington Street, L'pl on sale of one and a half acres of land for reservoir at Mount Pleasant Farm, Soughton.
Plan Nov 26 1909 showing Hafod-y-Llan isaf Farm with written notes on land being given up.