1) Eglwysbach sewage scheme shewing village and surrounding properties. Ref Ord.1/2500 sheets Denbighshire Sheet V1.6 and V1.10 for dating purposes. G.R. Hughes Surveyor.
2) Sewage purification installation Abbotsholme School alterations to settlement tanks. Drg. No. LC/238/1./ 6.11.59
3) Improvements to Eglwysbach sewage works
4) Eglwysbach Sewage D.W. improvements to pumping plant. Drg No.B.336.102. June 1970
5) Plan referred to shewing Henblas EglwysFach Villa Pont Foel Smithy area edged in red shewing 5 acres or thereabouts. Feb. 1950
6) Layout plan shewing base exposed inspection chambers floor channel sections.
7) Longitudinal section from manhole No.3.(in roadway by Chapel) to site of works section along Branch from Gronwen along roadway to Brymbo to Craig Branch sewer at Brymbo
8) Map reproducted from Ordnant Survey shewing Eglwysbach village, works and red line [shewing manhole covers]
9) Map shewing Eglwys-fach and area No.5. and Craig, Brymbo areas. No. 5A.