File containing pamphlets published by various groups on the subject of the peace movement.
Contains the following:
1. Booklet, War on Want: A Plan for World Development (Association for World Peace), 1952
2. Pamphlet, Agatha Harrison, Remembrances (Women's International League for Peace and Freedom), n.d.
3. Pamphlet, Ray Flint, 'The People's Scenario' How to Stop Nuclear War, 1982
4. Pamphlet, Youth in Britain Today for Peace and Social Justice (British Youth Peace Assembly), n.d.
5. Pamphlet, John McGovern, The One Unifying Force, 1954
6. Pamphlet, M. Philips Price, The Truth About The Allied Intervention in Russia (Pensioners for Peace International), 1985
7. Leaflet, Viscount Lymington, Should Britain Fight? The British Position and Some Facts on the Sudeten Problem (British Council Against European Commitments), n.d.
8. Leaflet, Resistance Wethersfield and Ruislip Legal Briefing (Committee of 100), Dec 1961
9. Pamphlet, Gandhi's Fast: Its Cause and Significance (No More War Movement), n.d.
10. Pamphlet, Michael Barratt Brown, East-West Trade (National Peace Council), n.d.
11. Pamphlet, The People Want Peace: Speeches from the Conference for World Peace (Daily Worker), Jul 1948
12. Pamphlet, Laurence Houseman, What Price Salvation Now? (Peace Pledge Union), Jun 1949
13. Pamphlet, World Congress for Peace, Paris-Prague, April 20-25 1949 (Materials), (New Times), May 1949
14. Newsletter, 'Never Again' (British Peace Committee), n.d.
15. Flyer, Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament - The Charter, n.d.
16. Flyer, CND supporters form, n.d.
17. Journal, E.N.D. Bulletin No.11 (Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation), 1982
18. Article, Dorothy Lessing, Protect and Disarm, Nov 1981
19. Newsletter, E.N.D. Newsletter No.3, Dec 1981
20 Flyer, END Hiroshima Day Appeal, 1981
21. Journal, E.N.D. Bulletin, No.2 (Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation), 1980
22. Journal, E.N.D. Bulletin No.7 (Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation), Winter 1981-1982
23. Journal, E.N.D. Bulletin No.6 (Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation), Autumn 1981
24. Flyer, Hull E.N.D. March Across the Sky Social, n.d.
25. Flyer, Hull Branches E.N.D., C.N.D. and A.N.C. Transpennine March, n.d.
26. Flyer, Hull E.N.D. Public Meeting 'Protest and Survive' with E.P. Thompson as Speaker, n.d.
27. Newsletter, Hull E.N.D. Newsletter No.5, Apr 1981
28. Circular, E.N.D. Financial Appeal, Feb 1987
29. Newsletter, E.N.D. Newsletter, Apr-Jun 1986
30. Leaflet, E.N.D. Briefing Sheet, Moscow Trust Group, n.d.
31. Leaflet, E.N.D. 5th Convention on European Security, 1986
32. Flyer, C.N.D. Campaign 'US Bases Out of Britain', n.d.
33. Leaflet, E.N.D. Circular: Public Order Bill and the Right to Dissent, n.d.
34. Leaflet, E.N.D. Circular: To the Shores of Tripoli..., n.d.
35. Flyer, E.N.D. Day School: Star Wars and European Independence, n.d.
36. Leaflet, E.N.D. Briefing Sheet: SPD/SED Agreements on Nuclear and Chemical Weapons Free Zones, Jan 1987
37. Leaflet, E.N.D. Briefing Sheet: Czechoslovakia and Peace, c.1980s
38. Leaflet, E.N.D. Briefing Sheet: From Helsinki to Vienna, c.1980s
39. Leaflet, E.N.D. Briefing Sheet: Afghanistan, c.1980s
40. Flyer: E.N.D. Circular: British Political Parties, 1987
41. Newsletter, E.N.D. Newsletter No.7, Feb 1987
42. Flyer, E.N.D. Public Debate: Afghanistan, n.d.
43. Newsletter, E.N.D. Newsletter, 1987
44. Pamphlet, ISIS Number 1365: The Bomb, The Fallout & The Politicians, 2 Mar 1960