- Minute book, 1919-1931
- Register of members etc
- Certifications, share certificates etc
- Cashbook, 1919-1931
- Bankbook, 1925-1930
- Wages book, 1919-1931
- Postage accounts, 1922-1931
- Daily milk record book, 1929-1931
- Account book, March-October 1929
- Account book, 1928-1931
- Invoice book, 1924-1929
- Balance sheets, 1925-1931
- Documents relating to sales of property and dissolution of company, 1930-1932
Records of the Vale of Conway Dairies Ltd
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS VCD
- Dates of Creation1919-1931
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Vale of Conway Dairies Ltd operated at Llanrwst, north Wales between 1919 until 1931 when it was sold to the Llanrwst Co-operative Society.
Material is arranged in chronological order and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users
Presented to the University Library by Evan Jones of Llanrwst, 1933.
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, August 2002.
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department, University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 1254-1266
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.