- Minute book, 1919-1931
- Register of members etc
- Certifications, share certificates etc
- Cashbook, 1919-1931
- Bankbook, 1925-1930
- Wages book, 1919-1931
- Postage accounts, 1922-1931
- Daily milk record book, 1929-1931
- Account book, March-October 1929
- Account book, 1928-1931
- Invoice book, 1924-1929
- Balance sheets, 1925-1931
- Documents relating to sales of property and dissolution of company, 1930-1932
Records of the Vale of Conway Dairies Ltd
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS VCD
- Dates of Creation1919-1931
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Vale of Conway Dairies Ltd operated at Llanrwst, north Wales between 1919 until 1931 when it was sold to the Llanrwst Co-operative Society.
Material is arranged in chronological order and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Open to all users
Presented to the University Library by Evan Jones of Llanrwst, 1933.
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, August 2002.
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department, University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 1254-1266
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.